Review for Plackers Dental Night Protector
- Overall Rating:
- Price on Company’s Website: $19.99
- Available on: Shop now
Plackers Grind-No-More Dental Night Protector
One of the most hygienic mouth guards available, Plackers Grind-No-More Dental Night Protectors are disposable, over-the-counter mouth guards available in a ten-piece set. All disposable Night Protectors come in individual packaging and can be used for a maximum of three days. Especially shaped bite plates act as a protection barrier between the lower and upper molars, averting bruxism (unconscious grinding of teeth) during sleep. The device, Grind-No-More® Night Protector, is wearable on both the lower and upper teeth depending on the comfort of the user. This helps to reduce the symptoms of bruxism like headaches, pain in the jaw muscles, enamel damage and tooth chipping.
Typically, self-molding dental guards need to be boiled to become flexible and soft. You need to bite the heated material to shape it and you are often required to cut it too. This take a lot of time and achieving perfection in the process is quite a difficult task. This Grind-No-More Dental Protector’s ready-to-wear design allows you to skip the entire molding process.
Q. Which symptoms are curable using the mouth guard, Plackers Grind-No-More Dental Night Protector?
A. The dental guard, Plackers Grind-No-More Dental Night Protector will be able to relieve you from jaw pain, facial pain, earaches and headaches, incase these symptoms are a result of bruxism. The guard also shields against enamel damage, recessed gums and tooth chipping. An additional benefit of using this dental guard is that you won’t make distinct grinding noises while sleeping.
Q. What is the difference between the Plackers Grind-No-More Dental Night Protector and other mouth guards you can purchase over the counter?
A. The three priorities of Plackers Grind-No-More Dental Night Protector are: hygiene, protection and comfort. The appliances are sold as a free-size and are wearable either on the lower or upper teeth. You can wear them on the upper or lower jaw, whichever you find most comfortable. All Night protectors come in individual packaging and can be used for a maximum of three nights after which you can dispose this off hygienically and start using a fresh piece. These dental guards offer protection and work effectively to considerably reduce the symptoms of bruxism.
Q. For how long should I use my Night Protector before replacing it?
A. This is based on how severely you are in the habit of teeth grinding. Generally, it is recommende that you use the Grind-No-More Dental Night Protector for a maximum of three nights. You can however, check whether it needs replacement by searching for signs that indicate extreme wear, and can then discard it if you think it is no longer usable. If you feel there is any issue, whatever the cause, with the fitting of the Night Protector, immediately discontinue using it and use a fresh piece instead.
Q. How can I care for and keep the Night Protector clean?
A. In case you are using the same Night Protector for more than a day, clean it thoroughly with mouthwash or cold water. Then dry it thoroughly before storing it inside the packaging case that was provided with the product.
Q. For how long can I continuously wear the Plackers Grind-No-More Dental Night Protector each night?
A. You are not supposed to wear the Night Protector for more than a 12-hour stretch in one night.
Q. How am I supposed to place the bite pads inside my mouth to properly fit them in?
A. The bite pads are supposed to be positioned on either one of your two back molars. The Night Protector will not need the bite pads to get in contact with the furthest back molars to properly work.
Q. Am I required to boil the Night Protector at the time of fitting?
A. Absolutely not! The device is available ready for wear. In contrast to other mouth guards, you are not required to boil, cut or mold this dental guard.
• To be worn on the lower or upper teeth during sleep.
• A disposable device, available in a ten-piece set.
• A packaging case comes with the guards for easy storage.
• Flexible and lightweight with a hard texture.
• Although the device is not designed to fit tightly in the mouth, but is constructed to somewhat minimize the frequency of its movement in your mouth while you are asleep.
- Each dental guard is individually packed and is available in a ten-piece set. This guarantees a bacteria-free product.
- The device is very hygienic as users can replace the old one for a new piece after every two or three days.
- It is very easily cleaned. You need to just rinse the device in mouthwash or cold water and keep it securely in the guard case that comes along with it at the time of purchase.
- The device is very light and enables you to freely speak while you have it on.
- These dental guards are disposable, can be bought over the counter and are far cheaper than a tailor-made mouth guard you may get from your dentist.
• Very lightweight to be used by those who are heavy grinders.
• A few users with a small mouth stated that the device was very large and hence, proved to be a little uncomfortable.
Here, at BruxismTreatments.com, we do not offer any products for sale. We just assess and evaluate them. However, we certainly seek out for the top vendors and prices available online: Shop now