Review for Dental Hygiene Preferred Night Guard
- Price on Company’s Website: $21.95
- Available on: Shop now
DHP Day/Night Mouth Guard Kit
The DHP Day/Night Mouth Guard Kit was developed by a Registered Dental Hygienist. The device is a cheap and self-fitting product. The device can be used to treat both, TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint Disorder) and bruxism (teeth clenching). This device is available in a two-piece packaging along with a ventilated container. Each packaging has two dental guards of slightly different sizes to enable you to use the one you find most suitable for the size of your mouth. In order to mold the guard, lower it in hot water (not boiling) and then bite into it to create an impression. The dental guard acts as a barrier between the lower and upper teeth and helps prevent bruxism or unconscious grinding of teeth during sleep.
The dental guard is made of a material that enables you to easily bite into and fit comfortably. A soft material called EVA (Ethylene vinyl acetate, typically called Vinyl) is used to make the guard. It is approved by the FDA and does not contain Latex, PVC or BPA. You can wear it comfortably on either the lower or the upper teeth. You can also use this device during sports. However, the device is only supposed to be used by adults. It is recommended that you consult an orthodontist or a pedodontist before letting allowing children less than 12 years to use it.
In addition to reducing any discomfort or pain related to TMJ and bruxism, this device can substantially enhance the life of any crowns, veneers or dental implants you may have had. If the dental guard has been molded appropriately after carefully following the instructions, it won’t slip out of position while you are asleep.
• Can be used on the lower or upper set of teeth during sleep.
• The product is available along with a ventilated storage container.
• The device is available in a two-piece packaging, each differently sized to allow consumers to choose one which that has an extremely comfortable fit.
• Appropriate for treating either TMJ or bruxism symptoms.
- The product includes highly detailed molding instructions.
- A registered dental hygienist developed the device.
- In case you are not satisfied with the product, you will be refunded 100% of the price.
- Shields your teeth and other dental work effectively from excessive damage.
- The mouth guard can be stored safely in a specially ventilated container available with the product.
- Can be used as a sports dental guard.
• Some users with small mouths complained that the night guard was too bulky and wide for them, causing discomfort.
• The product is not supposed to be used by people who already wear an orthodontic appliance such as braces. For advice regarding this matter, consult your personal orthodontist.
Here, at BruxismTreatments.com, we do not offer any products for sale. We just assess and evaluate them. However, we certainly seek out for the top vendors and prices available online: Shop now